SRPT options are sitting at 400%+ IV. There must be an earnings [or some other announcement] that is pending.
I still have 327 shares. So I sold 3 options at $19 strike at $6.oo each option! I also sold 3 Puts at $10.oo for $2.15, as at that price, I’ll buy 300 shares of the stock. For June, this position looks to be very profitable already.
Therefore, if the stock were to drop to $10.oo [or below] I would actually purchase 300 shares at $1.75/share [less any loss below $10.oo].
While this is a very volatile stock, there is opportunity here regardless of whether you actually hold stock. Even opening a new position in the stock is feasible here with IV so incredibly high.